My Blog List

Friday, September 19, 2014

Wine and Clarity

It's late and I probably should not post when I've had a couple of glasses of wine, but.....what the heck! Maybe I'll make a tradition out of it.

No wait, that could turn me into an alcoholic.

So, silliness aside, what I really wanted to write about here, ironically, is the clarity that I have been experiencing regarding my writing.

I've decided to really go for this thing.

I'm not sure about the hows or whens, but I'm tired of giving power to the what ifs, ya know?

I'm just gonna write.  I'm gonna write here, write in Bubblews, and write the novel that I just conceived 3 days ago.

The really coo-coo (or maybe not....I'm actually just saying that because I know that at least 50% of you will say it's coo-coo) thing about this is that the clarity came to me when I attempted to do a Tarot reading on myself about a week ago.  I'm serious.

I bought these Tarot cards about a year ago and I started teaching myself how to do simple readings.  I've been learning a lot with them.  Trust me, it's more about intuition than any sort of voodoo stuff.

Anyway, now that my wine induced clarity has led me to Tarot readings, I am going to sign off.  :)

Things just keep getting curiouser and curiouser.......I hope you'll join me for my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment